Virtualink Advisor (Vancouver)
Enjoy the freedom of building a business with your client base while having the support of a national brand to multiply your success. It's never been easier!
We’re Virtualink and we believe that business is fueled by great relationships. When 40% of Business Executives stay in their role for less than 2 years, on average, cultivating meaningful relationships is often difficult for salespeople who work for a single supplier. Virtualink Advisors solve this problem by building life-long relationships following Business Executives as they move from role to role and company to company, truly acting as their trusted advisor.
We’ve built an ecosystem of more than 100 telecom and technology suppliers and vendors who serve the Canadian market. We bring every combination of the products and services offered by those suppliers to Canadian businesses through our network of Virtualink Advisors. Our major partners include Zoom, RingCentral, Avaya as well as telecom partners like Telus, Rogers and Shaw. Those partnerships are further strengthened by your industry contacts and connections to help you build your business and serve customers with confidence.
Virtualink is a national brand with advisors operating in all Canadian markets. Your sales effort is supported by leads created via Virtualink’s multi-channel marketing strategy. Additionally, Virtualink does not oversubscribe any market so conflict with your fellow advisors will rarely happen.
Think you're a great fit for this role but don’t meet 100% of the criteria listed below? Apply anyway - we'd love to speak with you if you meet most of the requirements!
Virtualink is looking for Advisors in the Greater Vancouver Area to serve this market. Virtualink Advisors are independent business owners who use their depth of knowledge in sales, customer service, technical sales, and other career experiences to cultivate and maintain relationships with business clients. You'll be leading an end-to-end consultative sales process from prospecting to close with Mid-Market clients. You will speak the language of business leaders in IT, Marketing, Finance and other functional areas to drive new revenue opportunities and customer growth initiatives. You will also act as a strategic advisor to solve critical business problems by maintaining strong relationships with Virtualink suppliers like Zoom, etc. If you have an entrepreneurial approach to sales and generating new business with a ‘hunter’ mentality by using innovative sales strategies in a fast-paced, start up environment, we want to meet you!
What you'll do:
- Build a robust sales pipeline by prospecting, networking, and growing relationships with Mid-Market functional business leaders. Through your prospecting efforts you will conduct research, identify key players and stakeholders, and qualify inbound leads to drive new business relationships.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with Virtualink clients, specifically with key decision makers by becoming a trusted advisor and building strong internal relationships for long-term customer success.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with Virtualink suppliers and partners. Your clients’ success is dependent on your deep understanding of Virtualink’s product portfolio as well as how to navigate supplier portals, pricing structures, quoting and contracting processes, etc.
What you'll bring:
- Experience selling B2B telecom, SaaS and/or other technology products to small and medium-sized businesses.
- Ability to manage multiple sales opportunities concurrently with attention to quality and customer responsiveness.
- High level of accountability to maintain prospecting targets, manage sales process, effective communication, follow through and individual accountability. This is not a quota-based role, so your success depends on your effort.
- Experience with deal ownership from start to finish.
- You should love building and maintaining professional relationships with clients and suppliers.
On target earnings (OTE) is comprised of individual commissions paid by Virtualink upon successful sales.
What to expect:
- Virtualink is a digital-first company with a culture of working from anywhere that best serves your customers – virtually or in-person, you decide
- Sales coaching and guidance from an experienced, professional management team
- Access to technical specialists, engineers and subject-matter experts (SMEs) to support your sales effort
- Freedom and flexibility to manage your own schedule
- No sales quotas – ever
- Ongoing, monthly-recurring commissions paid for sales completed
- Leads generated for you by Virtualink’s multi-faceted marketing strategy
- Tools & literature for professional sales conversations
- Full-stack supplier certification and accreditation training programs
- Skill drills and one-on-one development plans for your business
- Access to peer coaching with other Virtualink Advisors
Submit your application below: